|Blood Bag Kit|
The Blood Bag Kit found in DayZ.
|Category||Medical Supplies → Transfusion|
|Required slots||1 (1 × 1)|
|Location(s)||• First Aid Kit|
|Variant(s)||• Blood Bag IV|
|Swing time||0.5 secs|
|Blood Bag Kit|
|“|| A sterile medical bag for collecting blood. Contains CPDA Solution which prevents coagulation of blood. Contains everything required to collect whole blood donations.|
— In-game Description
The Blood Bag Kit is a Transfusion item found in DayZ. It can be held in the players hands or put into a players inventory taking up a 1 x 1 slot. It's found in First Aid Kits as well as Medical, Military and Residential areas and is uncommon. The Blood Bag Kit is also non-absorbent.
To draw blood from a player having the following is recommended/required:
- 1 × Blood Testing Kit (highly recommended)
- 1 × Blood Bag Kit
- Two players - a recipient and a donor
To draw/donate blood:
- One player uses the blood bag kit to draw blood from the other player.
- Use the blood testing kit to test each player's blood for compatibility See: Blood types. Transfusing with incompatible blood will cause a hemolytic reaction.
- Continue to Infusing blood when ready.
To infuse blood to another player, having the following is recommended/required:
To infuse blood:
- Combine the blood bag with the IV start kit to create a Blood Bag Kit.
- Use the Blood Bag Kit to transfuse 1,000 blood into another player.
- If compatibility was checked using a blood testing kit, the recipient should not be suffering from a hemolytic reaction.
- Statistics obtained from DayZDB.